Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I love you ... my hasband



since I was child
I felt great feelings
toward you
since I was child
I felt in my seul
that " I love you"
still now I love you
cause you are my husband
cause we became one soul
in tow bodies
you are me and me I'm you
I like you my husband
my first love
and the last love
you can ask the sky
you can ask the floor
you can ask the trees
you can ask the stones
you can ask walls
how many I wrote
" I love you"
you can ask the birds
how many I sang
I love you
how many I said
I love you
still now I write, I sing, I say
I love you
I open my heart for you
set at it
I promise you
I never let you
my husband, my first love
and the last love
I love you
I cry every day for you
to swim in my tears
and feel how much
I love you
when you knock the door
I feel my heart
goes out
to open the door for you
my husband my beloved
and to tell you
I love you forever
I like you forever
my husband my first love
and the last love
open your heart for me
open your eyes
so you can see
what I did , what I do
and what I'll do for you
to make you feel glad
to make you fell happy
my first love
and the last love
I love you...forever


Hidaya Zahraa Labbaci

No comments:

Post a Comment